Greatest ODI: Australia Vs South Africa
I am very happy to have witnessed one of the greatest games in One Day International history today. I am not sure whether such a kind of game would ever be repeated between any two teams. Both the teams have put the greatest show in Cricketing History, by playing some decent attacking game. I feel South Africa very much deserved the victory for the kind of chase & gameplan, to achieve this mamooth total of 434-4 set by the Aussies in 50 overs. South Africans with their team effort scored 438-9 in 49.5 ovres to win the Standard Bank Series 3-2. South-Africans have come close on two occasions to win the World Cup, but they lost in the Semi-finals stages due to weird cricket practices. I feel this victory is one of the greatest in the history of the game & they don't have to win a world cup to prove their success.
Many records have been broken in this match & I shall update this post 2mrw on the same.
Update: Tonnes of runs @ the Wanderers
Source:Rediff.com
Many records have been broken in this match & I shall update this post 2mrw on the same.
Update: Tonnes of runs @ the Wanderers
Source:Rediff.com
Comments
You sound like a sports fanatic alright! While i really don't understand the sport nor the team, i quite enjoy reading this energetic commentary. Definitely felt your passion as a sport spectator.
Have a great week dude.
Cheers,
Nat
If I don't have anything planned over the weekend and there is something happening in sports, I end up watching them. Particularly last week, there was plenty of action to catch on Soccer, F1 & Cricket.