Sunday, August 22, 2004

Delete two days.

This article has really kept me motivated through various phases of my life, so i thought it might someone else out there too. Hopefully it will motivate you too.

________________________________________________________

Today I will delete from my diary two days: yesterday and tomorrow.

Yesterday was to learn and tomorrow will be the consequence of what I can do today.

Today I will face life with conviction that this day will not return.

Today is the last oppurtunity I have to live intensely, as no one can assure me that I will see tomorrow's sunrise.

Today I will be brave enough not to let any opportunity pass me by, my only alternative is to succeed.

Today I will invest my most valuable resource: my time, in the most trancendental work: my life.

I will spend each minute passionately to make of today a different and unique day in my life.

Today I will defy every obstcale that appears on my way trusting I will succeed.


No comments: