Results are finally out
In the last week of July, me & Rugs gave our MBA-IT exams. These exams were kind of nostalgic in a way, because our friendship goes back to the high school days. The last time we gave our exams together was almost 9 years back and the scenario was something similar if not the same. Doing night outs, combined studies, debate over answers after the exams, you feel like you are back in the yesteryear living the life of a student for at least few days. The only difference this time was that both of us had to take a week off from our jobs and give the exams. Talking about preparations, i guess i had extra time over Rugs because i had to just give for I semester alone and my pal had to give both I and II semesters, as he has chosen lateral entry.
The results are finally out and both of us have cleared our respective semesters. It’s a different experience altogether, I feel all of us should keep our learning curves growing.
Keep learning, keep growing.
Technorati tags: vivek kondur
Comments
BTW I have obtained a B in my I Semester. Rugs what about u?
by the way the fish is back in the shed so come on over and multiply.
Cool! we have fish is back in water:), i will definitely drop by and help in multiplying:)).