Friday, February 17, 2006

Finally I lay my hands on Panasonic FZ30


How does anyone feel when you get something you have been waiting for a long time?
Well, it tough to put such emotions in words, but all I can say is I am very excited & happy to own one of the best Point & Shoot Cameras currently available in the market. Finally, yesterday I got the camera Panasonic FZ30 from my friend Nilesh; Hey Nili, thanks a lot for getting the camera, if you wouldn't have brought it this time, then I guess I would have to wait for some more time.

From today I would be spending more time exploring & experimenting on my FZ30. Keep a watch @ my Photo blog for more pictures coming soon:)

Panasonic FZ30 Image Source: Shutterphoto.com

4 comments:

:: S-a-t-z :: said...

Thats cool... now start clicking :)

Vivek Kondur said...

Have started clicking Staz, check them out here Experiments and Macro Flowers. BTW don't forget to give your feedback on those shots.

Neets said...

congrats dude! when can i pose? :)))

Vivek Kondur said...

Anytime, let me know when u r free. Shall do a profile for u :)))