Friday, February 18, 2005

Wear Helmet for your safety

Hey guys/gals,

I appeal to all those who ride a 2-wheeler to wear a Helmet while driving your bike. I guess it saved me yesterday when i happened to meet with an accident. The other guy who ramped into me wasn't so luck as he wasn't wearing a helmet and got a deep cut under his eye. Once again my sincere request to all those who use 2 wheelers in Bangalore to wear your helmet while driving even pillion riders.

One more request to all those who drive rashly on horrible Bangalore roads, please care for the others who drive on the road too and make it a safer place.

For those of you who are concerned about my condition nothing really happened to me. No external/internal injuries, i guess my bike needs some attention.

Safe Driving!

2 comments:

small squirrel said...

hey vivek.... am so glad you were not seriously injured out there... do take good care!

vevck said...

Thanks a lot for your wishes, i am doing better.