Tuesday, December 11, 2007

~ Tuesday Reflection: Life is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You get what you think ~

Have been following the blog 'Friday Reflections' from Anand Shah for quite a while now. The posts are reflections on various topics surrounding the human behaviour & they are inspiring. 'Life is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You Get What You Expect' happened to be the last Friday's post. Although I get what Anand meant, I have a different take on the same.

My perspective goes something like this, "What you think is what you would get & become, eventually. I believe that the thoughts have more power in shaping the future of an individual. Ultimately your thoughts are the pre-cursor to your actions, which in turn adds to your ever-growing Karma. So, for me, the thought is the primitive factor which decides what an individual would get, when & where (Space & Time)."

Time to re-think what you have been thinking off late, because you might get that very soon :)

No comments: