Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Thoughts of an invisible guy in the visible world
Pages
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
January 01, 2006
Goodbye! 2005, Hello! 2006
"Wishing everyone a VERY WARM, HAPPY & PROSPEROUS YEAR"
As we carry the memories of 2005, let us hope that the year 2006 has something good for all of us.
Comments
small squirrel
said…
well I sincerely hope that 2006 brings you happiness and whatever else your heart desires.
best wishes and see you soon! :)
vevck
said…
Thanks! & see you soon ;)
Russell CJ Duffy
said…
HAPPY NEW YEAR VIVEK!!!!
vevck
said…
Thanks! CJ. I hope u had good vacation.
Rags
said…
hpy new yr dude!
vevck
said…
Thanks! Rags
Static Compost
said…
Happy New Year Vivek, even though I may be a little late wishing you one. I have a new post up that you might enjoy commenting on. Hope to from you soon.
Popular Posts
February 20, 2006
Cartoons, Paintings, Freedom-of-Speech and Religion
March 15, 2005
Was Asian Tsunami triggered? Trying to find the truth - Part II
Comments
best wishes and see you soon! :)