Joe Satriani - The Guru of Guitar
It was one of the best concerts i have attended so far and the genre was purely rock. I have never really listened to much of Jimi Hendrix to compare Joe's performance as Jimi is considered the God of guitar. But i feel Joe is the Guru of Guitar as he has breeded some of the best guitarist.
Joe played most of his popular numbers and kept the crowd craving for more and more. What really amazed me was that during the entire concert never did Joe take a break, he played continuosly apart from the breathers between the songs. As far as the solos he performed, i feel there are no words to describe them, it was truly enchanting.
Overall a wonderful show. I hope the organisers get some more Rock groups to perform in Bangalore.
Joe played most of his popular numbers and kept the crowd craving for more and more. What really amazed me was that during the entire concert never did Joe take a break, he played continuosly apart from the breathers between the songs. As far as the solos he performed, i feel there are no words to describe them, it was truly enchanting.
Overall a wonderful show. I hope the organisers get some more Rock groups to perform in Bangalore.
Comments
Joe or Jimi?
i'd have to go with jimi but that's coz i am an old fart and still in love with that man!!!
Cheers.....
Welcome to the world of blogging. I would like to definitely listen to Chuck Berry.