Thursday, July 31, 2008

~ Pretty Soon...~

There will be a new member to my family. After having spent much time & thoughts about her, I finally happened to share the news about my love with few of nearest & dearest few weeks ago. Although I wanted to surprise my friends & family, I couldn't keep that under wraps. So, I made the decision to speak about the matter to them before going ahead with my plans.

Even though not everyone gave a positive vibe about her, am sure things will go well for both of us in the coming years (considering the fact that the system we are in changes so rapidly every day). At the end of the day, all that matters is me being happy with her.

Keep a eye for more updates on this shortly.

3 comments:

NaVoX said...

What the £$%^...........
dude.....who is the unfortunate....oops...i meant forutnate girl/guy??? :-)

Sathish N said...

congrats on finding ur soul mate :)

vevck said...

@Nav, keep watchin mate.....gonna reveal it in the coming weeks!

@Sat, Thanks! mate. I'm not sure if i could name her Soul mate ;)