Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fifa 2006: England Vs Trinidad and Tobago

Half Time Report: I was very disappointed with 3 Lions [England] performance against Paraguay in their opening match. Even though I am supporting the Lions this time for their second title, I felt they played well below their capability. I thought Sven would have some decent plan and the 3 Lions would put up a decent show against the Caribbean Island Nation called Trinidad & Tobago. John Terry, Chelsea's captain saved the blues for England by some good defending @ the goal line to dismiss the header of Jones, just before half-time whistle.

The way match has proceeded till half-time, I feel the 3 Lions deserve the 'Boos' on their way back to dressing room. Before the match started the analysts on ESPN where predicting a 3-0 win for England, I guess they would be eating their words now. The commentator was saying England is a good team, with Rooney on the pitch they make a great team. I don't know what he meant, but I am very F****** disappointed with 3 Lions performance in their 2nd match.

Here is the stats for the match till half-time, courtesy Yahoo!



Got to go, lets see how the 3 Lambs perform in the second half.

Full Time Report: Finally England manage to score their own goals in this World Cup & they are through to second round. Two goals came in a span of 10 mins from Peter Crouch's header @ 83rd minute & the brilliant shot from Steven Gerrard @ 91st minute to finish 2-0 at the end of the match. I hope 3 Lions play an attacking game in their upcoming matches, otherwise they won't make much head way in the coming weeks.

Here is the final stats of the match, courtesy Yahoo!


No comments: