Friday, March 23, 2007

Graduate in MBA-IT

I am very happy to share this news with all of you, got to see the results of final semester of my MBA today. Scored an A & now hold a degree in Master of Business Administration specialized in Information Technology from ManipalU.

While doing this correspondence course was fun, it has given a lot of input & brought a new dimension into my thought process. Especially, in my profession, which gave me the insight into the dynamics of an organisation structure, behavior, economics, operations, etc. Even though I didn't learn anything new on the technology front, over the two year term, it was quite refreshing reading ERP & CRM in the final semester. Financial Accounting and Financial Management were the only subjects which were boring & tough, otherwise rest of the subjects were manageable.

After 2 years, 4 semesters and appearing for 24 exams, have obtained a degree in MBA. I would like to congratulate my buddy Rags for achieving the same.

3 comments:

Bhavna said...

congratulations to you

vevck said...

Thanks! a bunch. at plans for the weekend?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations maga!!!