Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Thoughts of an invisible guy in the visible world
Pages
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
August 31, 2006
Back on Airtel Network
HeyA!
I have moved back to Airtel, I hope you have updated your phonebook, if you haven't then
mail
me
& will respond back.
Cheers!
Vevck
Comments
Rags
said…
dude!! its a bad idea to leave ur fone num on blog. delete this blog ASAP
vevck
said…
I get your point dude, by doing this, I felt I can reach out to lot of friends & use it as a reference.
Now tat this post has been for a while, will delete the number.
Thanks! for the concern.
Popular Posts
February 20, 2006
Cartoons, Paintings, Freedom-of-Speech and Religion
August 01, 2005
Termination
Comments
Now tat this post has been for a while, will delete the number.
Thanks! for the concern.