Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Thoughts of an invisible guy in the visible world
Pages
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
February 10, 2006
Thought for the day
The real art of a
conversation
;
is not only to
say
the
right
thing at the
right
moment but also to leave
unsaid
the
wrong
thing at the
tempting
moment...........
Comments
ArdentReader
said…
Fully agree on that :-)
vevck
said…
Good to know that;)
Unknown
said…
hey that is so apt and so correct!... :)
I liked that picture.. u clicked it? very artistic.
Here after really long... guess i missed a lot...
hope you're doing well...
Neets
said…
true
vevck
said…
Perspective, Nope I didn't click that pic. I am doing well & I am not sure whether u missed much or not, thanks! for dropping by.
Neets, I have realised this 'Art of Conversation' very recently, but, it's never late to learn things;)
Popular Posts
February 20, 2006
Cartoons, Paintings, Freedom-of-Speech and Religion
August 01, 2005
Termination
Comments
I liked that picture.. u clicked it? very artistic.
Here after really long... guess i missed a lot...
hope you're doing well...
Neets, I have realised this 'Art of Conversation' very recently, but, it's never late to learn things;)