Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Thoughts of an invisible guy in the visible world
Pages
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
November 09, 2005
Google & Gmail are down
Looks like both Google & GMail are down, is anyone else facing the same problem too?
Technorati:
vivek kondur
|
Google
|
Email
Comments
Static Compost
said…
I havent had any trouble with my gmail at all, this is the first Im hearing of their being down.
vevck
said…
Hey SC,
Well it happened for the first time. I did ask few of my friends to login to their GMAIL accounts, even they weren't able to access it.
The service was down for around 30 mins.
Popular Posts
February 20, 2006
Cartoons, Paintings, Freedom-of-Speech and Religion
March 15, 2005
Was Asian Tsunami triggered? Trying to find the truth - Part II
Comments
Well it happened for the first time. I did ask few of my friends to login to their GMAIL accounts, even they weren't able to access it.
The service was down for around 30 mins.