Was Asian Tsunami triggered? Trying to find the truth - Part II
I rather found even more interesting article this morning and it leaves me more puzzeled. It even says that our own Indian Government was aware of the entire thing. I don't know how Joe Vialls (the person who has written the article) managed to collect so much of classified information on US military in the Indian Ocean region pre and post Tsunami. But i must admit i am really impressed with the article, which throws light on so many other topics which i wasn't even aware of. But my search for the truth still goes on...
Comments
I love the titles of your new blogs, but they have no content. Iam looking forward to seeing what will come out of them.
-Jordan
(by the way is that Jordan... cause it says Anonymous here>)
BTW nita u shld have figured out who the anonymous person is. I guess by now u know the person. There is one other person whom we know in common who lives in the land of oppurtunity:), Take a wild guess.
If at all there was very high useage of EMP then it should have defnitely affected some of the military ships which were there around that region.
Anyways i have no time to pursue this conspiracy any more and there by ending it.